yoga biz builder!
Save your early bird pre-sale seat by adding a deposit for YBB now!
A few lines explaining this bump offer or bonus...
Yoga Teacher Activator$1111
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xYoga Teacher Activator$1111-+
All prices in USD
- Do I need to be a teacher to attend this retreat?The only requirement for YTA is that you want to teach and build your yoga business/career. As a 100hr YACEP, we will be breaking past the mold of traditional 200hr trainings (sometimes even 300hr trainings - depending on how in depth the training is) to advance your practice, teaching, authentic voice, confidence, and future yoga career.
- Do I need to have a certain level of practice for YTA?Given that this is designed for teachers or practitioners about to become teachers, we do require students to have a consistent practice prior to joining. Familiarization with sun salutations and vinyasa are highly recommended. You do not need to have a 'handstand' any inversion or any specific level of flexibility to join. We will be workshopping these in depth to advance your practice in both areas during the training.
- Do I need to bring my own equipment?Our luxury resort and shala provides yoga mats, blocks, bolsters, blankets, and straps. But you are more than welcome to bring your own gear!
- When will I receive the certification?We will be providing 60hrs of LIVE on-site training followed by another 40hrs of remote implementation – home-practice, home-play, and practice teaching. Generally these hours are to be completed within 30 days of the training. Upon final submission of all material, you'll receive your 100hr YACEP certification!
- What activities are included?We have quite a few amazing events planned for your trip including the spiritual experience of Nyepi on the 22nd! Some activities (plus a few other surprises) include:
- Bali Swings, Nests, and Water Temple
- Lempuyang Temple
- Tukad Cepung Waterfalls
- Tegalalang Rice Fields
- Outdoor Movie Night
- Poolside Breakfast & Lessons
– and more!
(we have also arranged special pricing and have scheduled in additional time if you would like to add on extra activities such as cultural experiences, biking, hiking, boat tours, etc. – we recommend adding additional days to your stay!!! There's so much fun Bali has to offer!)
- Will we be able to take photos during the trip? I heard Bali is beautiful.Absolutely! We will have professional photographers with us taking photos/videos of you.
They will be uploaded on Google Photos throughout the week for you to enjoy.
- Can I see the full schedule?We have a rough itinerary on the website for you to get a good idea of the week.
Around 2 weeks before the retreat starts we will send a Welcome Packet with the full hour by hour schedule for you along with much more information. Please note, while we do our very best to adhere to the schedule, due to the nature of these retreats all activities are tentative and may be subject to change (sometimes for the better though!).
- Are meals included?Group meals are included with your training (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). There are a few occasions where we've scheduled free-time to explore Ubud town center where you'll be able to go off on your own – these meals will not be included.
- Can I book an additional night before/after the retreat?Usually yes, please let us know ahead of time to provide enough time for inquiry about the availability of additional nights to your stay
- Is it ok if I come by myself?Absolutely! Many people come by themselves, around 90% actually.
Of course couples, friends, brothers and sisters are welcome too.
Get ready to have fun and make new connections with likeminded individuals.
- What happens if I come with someone else?Once you have purchased you will get a questionnaire to fill out and you can add the other individuals name to it!
- What is the currency?Everything is in USD.
IDR is used while in Bali. (Currency Exchanges and ATM's are all over)
- Flight Information.As our guests come from all over the world flights are not included.
“DPS”is the airport code for Denpasar, Bali.
Just remember the retreat starts at 12 noon. So it might be better to arrive a day early.
- Is airport transfer included?Transfers for arrivals on the 19th or 20th and departure on the 26th are included in your pricing! If you need special considerations, please don't hesitate to reach out! We'll take the best care of you in getting to the dreamy destination of our resort!
Check-In is at 3pm: if you arrive prior you'll be more than welcome to store your items at the lobby and enjoy the facilities
Check-Out is 12pm: if your flight isn't until later, you'll be able to keep your belongings at the lobby and enjoy the common area facilities!
- Should I get Travelers Insurance?YES. We always highly recommend travelers insurance for all retreats.
- Requirements/Travel InformationPassport validity minimum 6mo, proof of flight leaving Indonesia.
When you arrive in Bali make sure to have a photo or physical copy of your vaccine information. They will check this first when you arrive, possibly before you depart from original destination. Must be 2 shots (1 J&J) or have an exemption letter.
Once approved you will head to get your Visa on Arrival which is good for 30 days in Bali. It is 500k IDR ($34usd), they accept multiple currencies you won't need it in IDR. You can pay with credit card or cash for this.
You will then continue to immigration to get into Indonesia as a tourist.
Once through you can collect your checked bags (if any) and head to the last line which is customs. They will have a customs paperwork on the counters by baggage you can fill out or click here for the Electronic customs declaration, it'll speed the process up for you.
Lastly walk through and head outside which you will then see all the people with signs, look for our Retreat Leader Name: Janice Liou. They will have a list of names of who they are picking up. The driver will then take you to the resort to settle in and start enjoying paradise!
- Do I need to be vaccinated?Yes. Vaccinations are mandatory unless you are able to provide an Exemption Letter due to underlying medical conditions
- Cancellation & Refund PolicyA deposit is required to save your seat and will be applied to your room selection 3 months before the start of our retreat (please do not book any travel plans until the 3 months mark). Should the retreat be cancelled for any reason, your deposit will be 100% refunded to your original form of payment.
Hear it from our students
I am SO happy that I was able to attend this retreat with everyone, it really gave me more insight on my path, my goals, and to find my strengths...it was something that was very valuable and unique and I hope everyone can experience it for themselves...
"First, I was super skeptical about joining...I don't really like meeting new people, but boy am I glad I went and signed up for this retreat. Janice's expertise in not only yoga but also creating a personal brand is worth WAY beyond what she's charging."
Yoga Teacher | Manifestation Retreat